Compare AKC vs 24PetWatch Plans
AKC and 24PetWatch are two of the best pet insurance companies in America.
|Price:||Get a Quote||Get a Quote|
|Deductible:||$100 - $1,000||$100 - $1,000|
|Annual Limit:||$1,500 - $10,000||$1,500 - $20,000|
|Company Profile:||Company Overview||Company Overview|
|Waiting Period for Accidents:||3 days||Varies *|
|Waiting Period for Illnesses:||14 days||Varies *|
|Waiting Period for Orthopedic Coverage:||14 days||Varies *|
AKC Enrollment Requirements
- Minimum age: 8 weeks old for puppies
- Minimum age: 10 weeks for kittens
- Maximum age: Pet must be less than 9 years old to at time of enrollment in order to be eligible for accident and illness coverage
- Pets of any age can enroll in AKC’s Accident Only Plan
24PetWatch Enrollment Requirements
* Waiting periods vary based on the plan you select and the condition you are filing a claim for. Here are sample policies that provide more detail including terms and exclusions.