Pet Insurance in Maine
Looking for pet insurance in Maine?
Well then you’ve come to the PERFECT place. We offer free pet insurance quotes from all the best pet insurance companies in Maine from Caribou to Portland and everywhere in between!
So dive in and let us help you find the perfect plan for your pet.
Sample Veterinary Costs in Maine
The reason we’re so passionate about educating pet owners like yourself is because we know how expensive veterinary care can be when your dog or cat gets sick or suffers from a serious injury.
We also know these types of accidents and illnesses are all too common, but most Mainers don’t know how expensive treatment can cost.
- Hip Dysplasia – $4,000 to $6,000 per hip
- Glaucoma – $2,000 to $3,000 per eye
- Intervertebral Disc Disease – $3,000 to $9,000
- Poisoning in Dogs – $250 to $5,000
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy – $2,000 to $3,000 per eye
Source: Dog Health Conditions
How Much Does It Cost?
Pet insurance companies rate the cost on how likely your pet is to suffer from a hereditary issue like hip dysplasia and the cost of treatment where you live.
- Accident Only – $26/month
- Accident and Illness – $41/month
- Wellness Plan – $22/month
Pet insurance companies rate plans based on your pet’s breed, age and zip code. Here are some samples of prices across the state for a three year-old mix breed dog.
- Bangor – $37/month
- Lewiston – $38/month
- Portland – $39/month
Source: Pet Insurance Cost