Pet Insurance in Tennessee
Whether you’re a Vol’s fan or not, we’ll help you find the perfect pet insurance plan in the great state of Tennessee.
The good news for Tennessean’s like yourself is that all of the highest rated pet insurance companies offer plans in The Volunteer State.
We’ve aggregated reviews and evaluated plans from all the companies so you can sniff through your options and dig up the perfect coverage.
Sample Veterinary Costs in TN
Not to scare or worry you, but if your dog or cat got sick or injured how much could you afford to pay for veterinary treatment?
Emergency veterinary care can cost thousands of dollars and if you can’t afford treatment vet clinics will not treat your pet. If you don’t have thousands of extra dollars laying around then you really need to get pet health insurance.
- Aortic Stenosis – $3,000 to $6,000
- Cancer – $5,000 to $20,000
- Canine Hip Dysplasia – $4,000 to $6,000
- Congenital Heart Defect – $15,000 to $20,000
- Corneal Dystrophy – $2,000 to $3,000
- Cruciate Ligament Tear – $3,000 to $10,000
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy – $10,000 to $20,000
- Disc Disease – $3,000 to $9,000
- Patellar Luxation – $1,500 to $3,000
Source: Dog Health Conditions
How Much Does it Cost?
The average cost for a three year-old Labrador retriever in Tennessee. Pet insurance plans base prices on your pet’s breed, age and where you live. Here are some sample prices throughout state to give you an idea.
- Memphis – $35/month
- Knoxville – $36/month
- Nashville – $38/month
Learn more: Pet Insurance Cost