Pet Insurance in Utah
Whether you live in Salt Lake City or West Valley City, we can help you find the perfect plan for your dog or cat. We’re an independent pet insurance marketplace, which means we can help you compare plans and prices without bias.
Veterinary Costs in Utah
Veterinary costs in Utah fall right on the national average. That is good news because the cost of veterinary care in Utah isn’t too bad. However, as with any state, the costs can really pile up if your pet suffers from a major health issue. The best way to illustrate how much these conditions cost is to share a sampling from our database.
- Cancer – $5,000 to $20,000
- Heart Disease – $5,000 to $20,000
- Hip Dysplasia – $4,000 to $6,000 per hip
- Liver Disease – $2,000 to $5,000
- Skin Tumors – $2,000 to $10,000
Source: Dog Health Conditions
Pet Insurance Costs in Utah
One of the key factors in pricing pet insurance plans is your zip code. Based on the cost of living where you live companies will adjust rates up or down. Here is a sampling from some of our most popular cities in Maryland to give you an idea of how much it costs.
- Provo – $35/month
- Salt Lake City – $38/month
- West Valley City – $37/month
Source: Pet Insurance Cost
Top Vet Clinics in Utah
- Ross Anderson (Sandy)
- Mountain View Animal Hospital (Sandy)
- American Paws (Salt Lake)
- University Pet Clinic (Salt Lake)
- Brookside Animal Hospital (Jordan)