Pet Insurance in Montana
So if you live in the great state of Montana it’s a good idea to have pet insurance.
Unfortunately, most pet owners don’t understand is that treatment can cost anywhere from $200 to $5,000+ or more for everything from swallowing a tennis ball to breaking a leg.
Sample Vet Costs
The quality of veterinary care has never been better, but the cost of treatment has never been higher.
- Broken Bones – $200 to $5,000
- Torn Ligament – $3,000 to $6,000
- Stomach Bloat – $1,500 to $7,000
- Stomach Ulcers – $1,000 to $7,000
- Tracheal Collapse – $4,000 to $7,000
- Transitional Cell Carcinoma – $2,000 to $20,000
Source: Dog Health Conditions
Pet Insurance Prices
The cost you will pay for pet insurance depends a lot on where you live. Here is a sampling of costs across the state.
- Great Falls – $35/month
- Missoula – $36/month
- Billings – $38/month
Source: Pet Insurance Cost