Figo vs. Fetch
FIGO and Fetch are both excellent pet insurance providers. They are very similar in terms of coverage options and both have world-class apps to help make you make claims and manage your account. If you’re looking for additional bells and whistles like social sharing and content, then FIGO might be the best option for you. If you’re looking for 24/7 service then Fetch might be your choice.
|Price:||Get a Quote||Get a Quote|
|Deductible:||$50 - $500||$250 - $1,000|
|Reimbursement:||70% - 100%||70% - 90%|
|Annual Limit:||$10,000 - Unlimited||$2,500 to Unlimited|
|Company Profile:||Company Overview||Company Overview|
|Waiting Period for Accidents:||5 days||5 days|
|Waiting Period for Illnesses:||14 days||15 days|
|Waiting Period for Orthopedic Coverage:||6 months *||15 days**|
Figo vs. Fetch Pet Insurance
Fetch and Figo both offer straightforward, standard pet insurance options for competitive prices. They are also both top rated in the pet insurance industry.
Figo Pet Insurance
Although Figo is one of the newest pet insurance brands, the company has already received many great ratings. And offers one of the best accident and illness plans in the United States.
- View the Figo general overview
- Deductible: $50 – $500
- Reimbursement: 70% – 100%
- Emergency Care: Included
- Waiting period for accidents/Illnesses: 5 days/14 days
Fetch Pet Insurance
Fetch also offers straightforward plans, with the option to add additional coverage. They also provide 24/7 service, and will never cancel a policy due to a pet’s age, health or claim history.
- View the Fetch general overview
- Deductible: $250 – $1,000
- Reimbursement: 70% – 90%
- Emergency Care: Included
- Waiting period for accidents/Illnesses: 5 days/15 days
Both Fetch and Figo offer similar types of coverage plans, but neither offers wellness coverage as an option.
Both pet insurers make it easy to file claims with their intuitive apps, and both are priced competitively. Review each for more information.
Regardless which provider you choose we highly encourage all pet parents to get free quotes to make sure you get the best value possible for your pet’s breed!
- FIGO vs. ASPCA
- FIGO vs. Embrace
- FIGO vs. Healthy Paws
- FIGO vs. Nationwide
- FIGO vs. Petco
- FIGO vs. Bets Best
- FIGO vs. Trupanion
- Fetch vs. ASPCA
- Fetch vs. Embrace
- Fetch vs. Healthy Paws
- Fetch vs. Nationwide
- Fetch vs. Petco
- Fetch vs. Pets Best
- Fetch vs. Trupanion
FIGO Pet Insurance Enrollment Requirements
- There is a 6-month waiting period for both hip dysplasia and orthopedic conditions*. Both have the ability to be waived if exam/waiver form is completed by a veterinarian within first 30 days of policy period and no pre-ex issues.
Fetch Pet Insurance Enrollment Requirements
*Regardless of your pet’s age, if your pet has not been examined by a veterinarian within sixty (60) days prior to the effective date of the policy, you must arrange to have your pet examined within thirty (30) days of the effective date of the policy.
**Orthopedic Health Issues
- 6-month waiting period for cruciate ligaments and patellar luxation
- Standard 15 day Illness Waiting Period for other Orthopedic conditions
- Exclusionary period for knees can be waived with a healthy knee exam/check at the vet while the policy is in force
- 30-day waiver is available
- Cruciate injuries and illnesses are coverable, but there is a six month cruciate exclusionary period that can be waived by having the knees certified as healthy by the vet in the first 30 days