Compare Healthy Paws Pet Insurance vs Nationwide Pet Insurance Plans
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance and Nationwide Pet Insurance are two of the best pet insurance companies in America.
|Price:||Get a Quote||Get a Quote|
|Deductible:||$100 - $500||$100 - $250|
|Reimbursement:||70% - 90%||90%|
|Annual Limit:||Unlimited||$10,000 - Unlimited|
|Company Profile:||Company Overview||Company Overview|
|Waiting Period for Accidents:||15 days||14 Days|
|Waiting Period for Illnesses:||15 days||14 Days|
|Waiting Period for Orthopedic Coverage:||15 days*||14 Days*|
Note: No pet insurance company covers pre-existing conditions.
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Enrollment Requirements
- 12 month waiting period for hip dysplasia*
- Must be enrolled before 6 for hip dysplasia coverage
- Minimum age: 8 weeks
- Maximum age: 14 years
- A pet less than 6 years old on the date of enrollment must have undergone a complete clinical examination and the exam must have taken place either in the 12 months prior to the pet policy effective date or within 15 days following the pet policy effective date
- A pet 6 years old or greater on the date of enrollment must have undergone a complete clinical examination within 30 days prior to the pet policy effective date or within 15 days following the pet policy effective date
Nationwide Pet Insurance Enrollment Requirements
*Diagnosis or treatment of cruciate ligament or meniscus damage or rupture that occurs during the first 12 (twelve) calendar months that your pet is insured by us. You must maintain continuous coverage on your pet with us in order to avoid another twelve (12) month waiting period.
Six weeks minimum age and 10 years maximum for enrollment (includes lifetime coverage). Physical exam must have been completed within 12 months prior to enrollment.
Each company offers coverage options as unique as your pet. Healthy Paws has one of the best major medical plans in the market. It is simple, comprehensive and very affordable. Nationwide is unique because their new Whole Pet with Wellness Plan covers 90% of all veterinary expenses. If you want to prepare for unexpected health issues you will be very happy with either company.
Compare Healthy Paws
- Healthy Paws vs. ASPCA
- Healthy Paws vs. Embrace
- Healthy Paws vs. Figo
- Healthy Paws vs. Petplan
- Healthy Paws vs. Pets Best
- Healthy Paws vs. Trupanion